St Mary's Hall

Church and Community Hall
Radcliffe on Trent


Hire FAQs

What is included?

The hire charge includes use of the room(s) booked and light use of the kitchen for drinks and pre-prepared food.
In the case of parties the charge includes full use of the kitchen and use of the foyer.

If the kitchen is to be used for food preparation or cooking it is important that full use of the kitchen should be requested when booking. You are welcome to use the Hall's tables, chairs, crockery, glasses and cutlery but we do expect you to put them back in a clean condition afterwards!

What do I need to bring?

You will need to bring any consumables  ( tea, coffee etc ), linen (tea towels, tablecloths). Spare bin bags and any washing up sponges etc are usually a good idea.
If you are cooking please bear in mind that there is only a basic supply of cooking equipment so  you may need to supply your own cooking pots and pans etc (stainless steel pans only on the ceramic hob, please).


St Mary's Hall holds a premises licence for public entertainment (music, dancing etc),  a Performing Rights Society Licence (for live music) and a community building PPL licence (for recorded music). We do not, however, have a premises licence for the sale of alcohol.
It is crucial to contact the Booking Secretary before applying to Rushcliffe Borough Council for any additional licence for an event at the hall.
If you are running a for-profit class which involves recorded music, it is your responsibility to make sure you have the correct  PPL licence.


The Hall's public liability insurance only covers liabilities arising from defects in the building or negligence of the Hall's management committee. All hirers are strongly recommended to take out their own insurance. (Individuals should check with their household insurers that their proposed activity is covered). All commercial and long-term hirers MUST have their own public liability insurance.

This site uses cookies on some pages. These include 3rd party cookies associated with calendars, maps and social media.